We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

1 post
how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

my flight is landing in Qabala but after that I have another flight after 2 days in Baku and I have no idea how to get to Baku from Qabala.. someone plz tell me, is there any train, bus or taxi which will take me from qabala to Baku and if so then how much would it cost (rough idea)???

8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
36 posts
1. Re: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

Hello,

There are few ways to get from Gabala to Baku. You can get a taxi, there is a company RegionTaxi, they have an app as well and I asked their price from Qabala to Baku is 65 AZN($40), but you can go with any other taxi but make sure that they do not charge you more. There are buses that go too, it takes 3 h and costs around 5 AZN per person.There is also flights available from Qabala to Baku that last around 45 minutes and cost around 50 AZN($30).

Baku, Azerbaijan
1 post
2. Re: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

Where I will find for bus from Baku city going in this place qabala

Edited: 20 February 2018, 21:58
Quba, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
212 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

You will easily find Gabala bus from Baku in Baku International Bus Terminal. For more details visit the offical website: http://www.bbak.az/index.php

5 posts
4. Re: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

Hi,

Is this still available??

I'm in Gabala, and need to go to baku, what is the best and cheapest way??

Please advise

Edited: 18 August 2018, 21:56
5. Re: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2018, 21:17

Qabala, Azerbaijan
1 post
6. Re: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

Hi dear

I am staying in qafqaz tufandag mountain resort and I want to go to sheki city, can you tell me from where can I find transportation.

Sheki, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
47 posts
7. Re: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

Hi.you can come taxi or by Marshrutka. Marshrutka from busstation to Sheki

Baku, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
264 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??

it easy there are many transportation services which provide you with transfer to Baku if it is hard to find so u can ask

Reply to: how to get to baku from qabala (gabala)??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Qabala