We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

Dubai
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

Hi, I am Visiting Baku end of April & planning to spend 2 days in Qabala.

Can anyone suggest how to reach qabala from Baku.

Is renting a car in Baku a good option & driving to Qabala.

Your suggestions will be most helpful.

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Baku
Baku
Absheron Region, Azerbaijan
11 replies to this topic
Baku, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
63 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

It's better to get a taxi. Car-rents are very expensive. Don't be cheated on prices. Maximum 50 AZN (30$) is OK for one way. (60$ for roundway) Good luck! If you'll need help you can contact me

Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

Any Recommended companies

Baku, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
63 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

Arif RN Travel, Pasha Travel, Turizm.az - try these

Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

thank you, how about Uber would be it cheaper

Baku, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
63 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

Uber good for near rides, for far it's not economical. And most of Uber drivers do not leave Baku. Travel rates cheaper than Uber's to go Qabala.

Mentioned in this post
Baku
Baku
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

can u please send me taxi contact from baku to qabala

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
6 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

Hello, plan to visit Azerbaijan between August 17 to 26, 2018. I plan to make Baku my base ... doing day trips to near-by towns. Is day trip okay for Qabala and return in the afternoon to Baku? Also, instead of Taxi, are buses available? Budget Traveller here :-)

Mentioned in this post
Baku
Baku
Quba, Azerbaijan
Level Contributor
201 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

Hi,

You can take bus from Baku International Bus Terminal, which costs 5 AZN and takes about four hours. But I dont think that a day trip will be enough to cover Gabala if you are traveling with bus as after 5 it will be hard to find return bus. Also note that for sightseeing places you have to take taxi from Gabala bus station as there is no public transportation to all and many are far from city center.

Mentioned in this post
Baku
Baku
9. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2018, 21:29

10. Re: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2018, 21:29

Reply to: How to Reach Qabala from Baku , Taxi or Rent a Car
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Qabala