We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain village evening

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
53 reviews
Mountain village evening

Has anyone been on the Greek night from stoupa? And is it worth doing? Been all over greece and a few Greek nights - some fantastic some mediocre - second time to Stoupa this year and just wondering if it's worth doing. Thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Mountain village evening

It hasn’t been available for a few years since we went on the trip. The wine was the worst I’ve ever tasted and I have had some fairly rough wine in my time. There wasn’t enough food and what there was, was mediocre, we were squashed onto a benches. The company was good but we’d get that anywhere in stoupa. All in all I wouldn’t go again. I hope somone has been more recently and can give you more information.

whitstable
Level Contributor
125 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Mountain village evening

I agree with everything jeanf has said

It was a few years ago now when it was also advertised as great sunset views....we arrived 40 minutes after the sun had gone down !!

Give it a miss...you`d be better off in any Taverna in Stoupa itself

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Mountain village evening

Yeah we won't bother! As you say better evenings to be had in the tavernas. 7 weeks till we return to Stoupa - can't wait!

Aberdare
Level Contributor
193 posts
51 reviews
4. Re: Mountain village evening

Never heard of Greek night s I Stoupa. The only place you may get it is At Aig Nik . Next village down the coast. Lovely taverner,s . Walk down coastal path, taxi Back . Pre book if you do . Friday night at Greggs Plateia. All you can eat buffet and live music. The locals will dance in street if in the mood and you can join in . Great night . 73 more sleeps for us , three weeks of bliss. Enjoy . 👍😎🐑🐑🐑. P.s. Last year it was 10 Euro a head plus drinks .

Reply to: Mountain village evening
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations