We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel highland resort

Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
hotel highland resort

hi

how is hotel highland resort in pahalgam? I hear it is budget hotel.

regards

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,586 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel highland resort

Hotel Highland is a budget hotel in Pahalgam. They serve veg food only.

AshisRoy

Edited: 26 April 2012, 15:40
Delhi
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel highland resort

The Hotel Highland resort is neither a hotel worth a mention here and neither it serves good food. I had the misfortune to stay in this hotel through a package tour and it turned out to be a Nightmare.

1. There is no hot water supply before 5 am in the morning.

2. There is a huge gap in the door for the room through which all the chill comes in to welcome you.

3. There is no supply of food at your room after 8 pm

4. The water supply is erratic.

5. The rooms are pigeon holes with nothing worth mentioning.

6. The basic reception even does not have an intercom service.

7. There is no parking space.

The list can go on and on....

Please check on these things before going for reservations...

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel highland resort

hi

this is niether a good hotel in location wise nor hospitality wise overall a pathetic place to be

one can drown the money in drain but cannot stay at that hotel

4. Re: hotel highland resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 16:35
Kolkata, India
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel highland resort

We Stayed in this hotel from 3rd April to 5th April'13. This is a unique hotel far from noise & crowd, in the lap of nature. They give us Heating Blanket without any extra charge. the stuff of the hotel is very good & responsible. I am wondered that in the morning 05:00 A.M they supplied me hot water. The hotel is so good for their hospitality & behavior.

Jammu City, India
Destination Expert
for Kashmir, Srinagar
Level Contributor
2,758 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel highland resort

This hotel is budget hotel in phalagam and having good view from the hotel

burdwan
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel highland resort

hi

can you tell me the double bed room rent of this hotel?how can i book it?

Belgaum, Karnataka...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel highland resort

I Dr. Shivakumar S from Belgaum Karnataka stayed at hotel highland resorts, Pahlgam during the month of April '13. I had good experience at hotel with homely hospitality with good food. the food was as per our south Indian request and all my family members enjoyed the stay. thanks to hotel management for their love and affection shown on us

Belgaum, Karnataka...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel highland resort

i had good experience at hotel highland resorts Pahalgam during my stay. its really a budget hotel with good scenic view

Belgaum, Karnataka...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel highland resort

now its improved sir, please come and stay now and enjoy