We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which route more convinience

E L
Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
Which route more convinience

Hi, I wish to Visit Macau and Shenzhen. I will arrive HK on 1st week of August. which place is more convinience to visit from HK? (I want to save my travel time as I only have max 1-2 days time to visit each places). Go to HK-Shenzhen-Macau or HK-Macau-Shenzhen is better?

I need some advise before I buy my return ticket back to Singapore. I am ok to take a return flight from Shenzhen or Macau. Thanks.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Macau
Macau
China
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
38,452 posts
430 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which route more convinience

It really doesn't matter. Ferries are more frequent between HK& Macau than between Macau & SZ. Also the MTR from HK to Lowu is cheaper than either of the ferries, if that is a concern.

Mentioned in this post
Macau
Macau
China
MTR
MTR
19,982 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,367 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which route more convinience

If you are planning on staying in Macau overnight, try to arrange your travel so that you will not be staying there on a Friday or Saturday - room rates sky rocket at weekends! In the other cities, there isn't such a price difference.

Mentioned in this post
Macau
Macau
China
E L
Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which route more convinience

Thx for your info. Really helpfull. :)

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which route more convinience

The two routes are almost the same. So you may check the price for departure flight from Shenzhen and Macao.

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
E L
Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which route more convinience

Thx. The answer right to the point. :)

6. Re: Which route more convinience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 09:47