We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hotel on Gili Air

Darwin
Level Contributor
342 posts
19 reviews
New Hotel on Gili Air

Hoping someone knows the name of this place. We were on Gili Air in March and a new hotel/bungalows was almost finished. It was along the main strip near Zipp Bar etc. Had a pool in the middle and dome shaped bungalows built around the outside. Looked really good, does anyone know if it is finished and the name?

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

Hi! Yes it is finished and has been open since before I got here in September! The place is called Turtle Beach and I can see why you would want to find out…the place looks beautiful! Hope this helps!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
73 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

Have searched the web for this hotel but all that comes up is 4 square check in! Do you have any ideas on how to book it?

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

Sorry for the delay, hope this helps!

Email

Info@turtlebeach.co.id

Mobile

+628174742540

+6181353671189

Home

Email

Turtlebeachgiliair@gmail.com

Phone

+62370624322

Fax

+62370625944

I can't find a website either but they are on Facebook!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
4. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

Has anyone tried Turtle Beach Hotel out? It looks great but I'd like to see a review or 2.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

Hi,

looking at the message that lary66 wrote, the website seems to be http://turtlebeach.co.id

Also interested in this place, so if someone has been there, please leave a review.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

I've been living in gili air for almost 8 months now and I've not heard of any bad experiences there. It is very nice but quite pricey as it's next to the beach and has quality accommodation!

Another option is http//h2oyogaandmeditation.com

They have reasonably priced bungalows and discount to residents who take their yoga or meditation classes!

Edited: 29 April 2014, 14:01
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

I've been living in gili air for almost 8 months now and I've not heard of any bad experiences there. It is very nice but quite pricey as it's next to the beach and has quality accommodation!

Another option is http://h2oyogaandmeditation.com

They have reasonably priced bungalows and discount to residents who take their yoga or meditation classes!

Edited: 29 April 2014, 14:02
Thailand
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

Have a look at this web page below the accommodation listings is a map with pictures of the places, maybe you will find the place there:

gilis.asia/gili-air/…

1 post
9. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

Hello,

We are french so sorry for my english... We stayed 3 nights in the turtle beach hotel. We can confirm, it's a very good hotel: nice pool, lovely garden, clean and all the staff is very sympathic. We didn't test the restaurant but breakfast was good (not the better but correct).

If you want to know more on the hotel let me know!

Greg

M J
Iraq
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: New Hotel on Gili Air

Hi Greg

Will be staying there for a feew nights next month can you tell me how big and deep is their pool??

Get answers to your questions about Gili Air
Recent Conversations