We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

2 posts
Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

I am looking for reliable sources of contact for a car rental (with driver) from Bangasal Harbour to Central Kuta (south Lombok)

What will be the average cost for the car rental for 2pax?

10 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

Take a regular taxi which will cost a few hundred thousand rupiahs

For your information shuttle service from Gili Air to Kuta costs anywhere from IDR150000 to 450000 per person. Taxi is the more cost economical option for 2-4 people traveling in a group

Buddina, Australia
Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

Hi there ResmeN,

will I have trouble getting a taxi from Bangasai to the the airport if I don't book in advance?

Thanks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

Usually you do need to call a taxi, but they are not far away. You do have to walk about 5-10 mins up to the gate. I recommend you download the bluebird taxi app, it works well.

Lombok
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

You can book a through ticket in Gilis that includes the public boat and shared car to Kuta that should cost about Rp150,000 per person. If you make your own way to Bangsal a private car to Kuta should cost no more than Rp400k.

Buddina, Australia
Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

Thank you both so much!

How much time should we allow to get from Gilli T to Airport on Lombok?

I have read where people say leave the day before? We have the option of a 1pm flight or 5.45pm flight.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
53 reviews
6. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

Public ferry + bluebird taxi all up will take around 3 hours from Gili T to Praya airport.

If you take a public ferry between 7-8am then take Bluebird taxi from Bangsal just after the boomgate you can easily make the 1pm flight as you'll arrive to the airport around 10-11

9 posts
7. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

Hi Lombok_Lover may I know how's the shared car to Kuta works? Do the taxi drop us to our hotel in Kuta?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
53 reviews
8. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

The shared vehicle will drop you near the waterfront in Kuta. From there your hotel should only be a 10-15 minute walk

9 posts
9. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

Thanks for your reply. May I know where to purchase this package in Gili T? And is the shared vehicle a bus or car?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
53 reviews
10. Re: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta

They're sold all over the island. Read the boards outside the shops and go with the cheapest one. It's a van

Reply to: Get from Bangasal Harbour to Kuta
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted