We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

metaxa beach prices

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
metaxa beach prices

hey guys i have been reading alot of negative comments on here about the metaxa beach bars "extautionate" prices. I dont know about you but i love the beach bar, it is so chilled out and a great place to go. and you get what you pay for. i dont mind spending a few extra euros for great service lovely food, beautiful scenery and an all round lovely atmosphere. im sure you all have watched the news at home and heard about the financial climate in greece at the moment and you can not blame the owners if their prices have risen, but they are not at all extautionate, most of the hotels and restaurants charge roughly the same price these days but not only that is that the prices cant be that bad as, for a business which has only been running for 2 years now, is always busy where as businesses which have been there longer are dead and are barely able to keep going! good on you the owners of the beach bar you're doing great, i cant wait to come again next year!!!!

scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: metaxa beach prices

i have just returned from skala on sunday ,we ate several times at metaxa and we were in at nights as well. i do not think this bar is any more expensive than any other bar/restaurant in skala,the service was always great and the waiters were very friendly, we even got a free round of drinks on our first night.we always found the food to be perfectly good.to be honest i dont believe there is a bad bar or restaurant in skala but u cant please everybody,some people just dont like change,iv noticed on reviews people commenting saying the metaxa was dead at nights,when we were there a few times we walked along the road and it did look quiet on the terrace outside but if u went in the side entrance to the bar ,more often than not it was really busy,over all could not fault the metaxa!!!

shrewsbury
Level Contributor
84 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: metaxa beach prices

where is this bar please

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
3. Re: metaxa beach prices

This prices here seemed lower than other bars and you expect to pay more for the views!

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
377 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: metaxa beach prices

Rooter2808 its on the beach road, bottom of the steps near the kids playground. Used to be Pine Too

London
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: metaxa beach prices

Agree with all the above posters, went in July and ate there most days for lunch and always had our first cocktail there in the evening on our way into the village for dinner. Could not fault it, lovely staff and it was cheaper than some of the other places. Did not think it was any dearer than any other place in Skala, but also got the great view especially in the evenings about 8.30 to 9 ish.

6. Re: metaxa beach prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 19:48
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations