We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are portions smaller

wales
Level Contributor
51 posts
24 reviews
Are portions smaller

In Skala now and my partner thinks portions of food are smaller to when she was here last year. Whats peoples views. She's not a large lady but is convinced portions are a lot smaller. My opinion is the foods fantastic but must agree in some places dont think ive had enough. Example would be in one eatery had only 4 meatballs and they were standard size. Was still hungry afterwards

6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Are portions smaller

Just arrived home yesterday (25th) can't say I noticed smaller portions by the time shared a starter of tazikie (not sure of spelling ) with pita or cheese pies and a main each didn't leave any taverna feeling hugery. Roll on September 2019

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Are portions smaller

Haven't eaten in skala but portions in lassi are very good, no need for starter or pudding we found

Level Contributor
5,277 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: Are portions smaller

Agree no difference in Lassi, still XXL

r a
United Kingdom
7 posts
1 review
4. Re: Are portions smaller

Wife and I were in Skala for 2 weeks 4 years ago and went again this summer.

We ate out every night on both trips. Didn't notice any change in size of meals but in our opinion the quality and variety in restaurants had dropped a little.

Still had a great time though. We've never done a return holiday before but as it's such a wonderful place it would have been rude not to go back.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: Are portions smaller

Just got back from Skala. Portions are the same as usual we’ve found. We manage with a main course.

SHEFFIELD
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
6. Re: Are portions smaller

I would say for a Yorkshire lad like me the portions were on the small side in some restaurants but found a taverna on side street that did good sized tasty steaks so stuck with that for rest of week.

Reply to: Are portions smaller
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations