We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Village

ESSEX
Level Contributor
150 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Big Village

Hi y'all.

What is the situation with the Big Village in Skala?

Can't find any tour operators going there in 2017.

Mentioned in this post
Skala
Skala
Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
28 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big Village

Have a look at Love Holidays. I just googled Big Village Skala, Thomas Cook came up as no availability but Love Holidays are going there during 2017. Limited flight times 6:15 am flying with Jet2. I've used Love Holidays a couple of times to go to Skala and they are very efficient. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Skala
Skala
Cephalonia, Greece
Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
355 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big Village

I've just had a quick look and it's coming up with the usual independent booking companies, alpha rooms, booking.com etc as well as love holidays and sunshine. Really reasonless prices too!

3. Re: Big Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2018, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Skala