We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karward/Gokarna Between December 18th and 23rd

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
23 reviews
Karward/Gokarna Between December 18th and 23rd

Hello,

I am planning to visit Karwar/Gokarna with my family between 18th and 23rd December. Questions:-

1. Bangalore to Karwar public transport: KSRTC volvo is the best option?

2. Can I stay in one resort and move around the different beaches? Or do people just lounge in one place?

3. How infant friendly is this trip? Hospitals etc. I have a 1 year old with me

4. Can someone give me phone number of a reliable taxi guy?

5. Just it make sense to cover south Goa, Uttara Kanada attractions while using Karwar as a base?

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,782 posts
465 reviews
1. Re: Karward/Gokarna Between December 18th and 23rd

Hi,

Its perfect to stay in Karwar & cover Gokarna / Goa .Karwar is bordering Goa.Karwar has decent all round amenities.You may check out your hotel or the local taxi stand for your travel options.

Bengaluru to Karwar is well connected by KSRTC as well as pvt Volvo service as well as trains.

2. Re: Karward/Gokarna Between December 18th and 23rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2018, 22:48
Get answers to your questions about Karwar
More Karwar Topics