We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour of the Island

Tennessee
Level Contributor
407 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tour of the Island

I am interested in a tour of the island. I don't want to go on a boat, I will be on one for a week, I don't care about seeing turtles, butterflies, or stingrays. I seen that too. I want to see what the Island has to offer. Can some one tell me a good tour of the island. Even the Cruise ship doesn't have a good one. Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour of the Island

If you search for 'Grand Cayman Road Trip' on YouTube, I made a video a while back that gives you a little idea about what it's like to drive around the island, as well as highlighting some stops along the way. My youtube user ID is the same as my TA name

Edited: 27 September 2010, 03:20
Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,465 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour of the Island

Read the reviews for Cayman Safari, here on TA, and check their webpage www.caymansafari.com and see if that is what you are looking for.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
Toledo, Ohio
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour of the Island

OP - rent a car!! :) It is totally safe, very driveable and you can go all of the places you want to go! A tour is great but be your own tour guide, this is one island where you can!!

USA
Level Contributor
174 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour of the Island

Cayman Safari is great! Ask for Shirley to be your guide. Shirley will take you to places you could not find on your own.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
5. Re: Tour of the Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2011, 11:58
Get answers to your questions about Bodden Town