We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Bellini

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Bellini

I am planning a Christmas trip to Maltrasio and I was wondering if anyone has stayed in the Villa Bellini. This is the smaller villa next to the Villa Passalacqua.

Also, could anyone tell me about spending Christmas and New Years on Lake Como?

New York City
Level Contributor
2 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Bellini

We stayed in the Villa Passalacqua and the Villa Bellini. It was the most magical vacation we have ever had. The property itself is literally like having the Villa d'Este grounds to yourself. The Villa Passalacqua is palatial (30,000 sq. feet) and we used it as a means to get extended family together. The Villa Bellini is also beautiful but modern and smaller. The Villa Bellini actually has a better view of the lake as it sits right up over the water.

We also received incredible treatment from the owners and the staff. It's more like a 5 star hotel than a villa rental. We had cleaning staff each morning and ordered chefs for most evenings. They provided us with robes, bath towels and swimming pool towels with the Villa's logo on them. They also provided Etro shampoo and soap which we thought was a nice touch.

I don't know what it would be like a Christmas. It seems that much of Lake Como shuts down after November. I think if you just spoke with the managers they would make it special. We had numerous requests (arranging ski boats, tickets to the Last Supper, tour guides, massages, etc.) that were all handled without a hitch.

Have fun, I think you'll love it.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Bellini

Thanks for the info. It helps! I put down the deposit and look forward to our quiet Christmas in Italy!

3. Re: Villa Bellini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2010, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Moltrasio
Recent Conversations