We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pricing hotel only at grand

Barnegat, New Jersey
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Pricing hotel only at grand

What is the best price per night you heard of or seen.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pricing hotel only at grand

honestly- not good. It's outrageous any way you slice it. Lowest I've seen is around 325-350 and that's for high hurricane season- Sept/ early Oct. BELIEVE me. I've searched high and low as both IBGrand and EPM are my 'go to resorts' these days. If I could find a rate under 300 I'd JUMP.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pricing hotel only at grand

You're not going to find a rate under 300 for these properties - especially IB Grand. That's just unrealistic.

Think about what you are getting: a beautiful room, at a beautiful resort on a beautiful tropical beach with outstanding service and as much food and drink as you want.

For some perspective, I had to book a room in Albany last week and had to pay 200+ for a Hilton, "cheap" last minute rooms in Boston tonight are going for $350 +taxes+%$50 parking...I could go on and on.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pricing hotel only at grand

I found it for right around 300/night on cheaptickets.com yesterday. it's gone now though. I've also found STV, Sun Palace, VIM and a variety of other higher end places including the Beloved for 300 or less in October 2013. It's all a matter of searching diligently.

the only places I have NOT seen a sale price yet are EPM and Secrets Silversands. I've even been able to find the holy grail- LEBLANC in October for under 300 a night. It CAN be done- especially in off season.

4. Re: Pricing hotel only at grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 11:48