We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are nigel and Karl still living here?

isle of wight
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
are nigel and Karl still living here?

We have been to Chrani twice and absolutely love the place. We agree totally with everything positive that has been said. We are returning for a fortnight next weekend, and would love to know whether Karl (was a kosmar rep) and his partner are still living here? We would like to bring them a present if so. Also since Kosmar collapsed have any of the tavenas been forced to close, we do hope not as we didnt have a bad meal all the time we were staying there , looking forward to our first ouzo at Marys!

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
7,973 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: are nigel and Karl still living here?

Everything is pretty much the same, just quieter. A new cafe/bar has opened on the main road.

I will send you a pm about Karl & Nigel.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are nigel and Karl still living here?

Hi thanks for the reply, didnt get pm re Karl and Nigel though

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: are nigel and Karl still living here?

Still living in Chrani, but working the season on Skopelos.

Skopelos, Greece
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: are nigel and Karl still living here?

Hi This is Nigel & karl

We are still livin near to chrani , but since since 2009 april - oct we are working on the island of Skopelos.

Myself Nigel, i am working for Ionian & Aegean island holidays

Karl is working for a swimming pool maintanance company.

we are back in the winter in the peloponnese.

Due to the work situation around chrani and the southern peloponnese which had almost dried up, i was offered an position and we decided to give it a go.

We actually have fallen in love with skopelos and have many greek friends here, also some english although not so many permanent as an island.

So if anyone wants to come out please do for your hols, let us know or ask giannakopoulos jewlers on the front and we will be informed.

We are both doing fine and miss many of our friends and many old Kosmar guests.

N& K

5. Re: are nigel and Karl still living here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2011, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Chrani
More Chrani Topics