We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get green bus tickets?

Herts
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where to get green bus tickets?

Ive just seen on forum green bus station is now near airport. I was planning on picking up bus from port after trip to Paxos. Where can I pick up ticket or will I be able to pay on the bus.

Also has anyone heard if the 14.15 from Corfu to Paleo will still be running on 3 Oct with new timetable.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Paxos
Paxos
Ionian Islands, Greece
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,899 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get green bus tickets?

You will be able to pay on the bus (according to green bus website)

There is a pdf timetable on services and fares from Corfu Town to Paleo on the "Buses" thread on this forum.

Slainte

Mentioned in this post
Corfu Town
Corfu Town
Corfu, Greece
Glossop, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get green bus tickets?

a shuttle bus runs from san rocco square out to the green bus station now, this is free. you then pay at the station to get your ticket. other wise you just pay the conductor when you get on the bus, wherever you get on

3. Re: Where to get green bus tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2017, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations