We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pubs/football

Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Pubs/football

Hi there, staying in Louis kerkyra in alykes potamos near Corfu town, can anyone recommend any pubs that will show English premier league games as I'm struggling to find any online, thanks james

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
316 posts
68 reviews
1. Re: Pubs/football

Staying at the Louis Kerkyra Golf Hotel I've been told many times there are a number of Pubs in Gouvia which show English Football, but I have not been there myself.

You can catch the Blue Bus No. 7. to Gouvia at the Hotel Gates.

Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
2. Re: Pubs/football

Hi, thanks for the reply, will Gouvia be the best place for the football, not after anything fancy just somewhere that will show most if not all the games that's on, not sure if there are any specific sports bars around locally

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
316 posts
68 reviews
3. Re: Pubs/football

I don't think you will find any where nearer to the Hotel, turn right at the Hotel Gate, Gouvia is about 15 / 20 minute walk or a 5 minute Bus Ride.

4. Re: Pubs/football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2017, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations