We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night stay in corfu town

Leicester, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
One night stay in corfu town

Hi , we are going to Paxos for 10 days and are staying in Corfu town for one night before flying home. Can anyone recommend a hotel. , ideally we would like something small , boutique type. . Thanks

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: One night stay in corfu town

I'm not sure if there's anything else that would hit near the mark, but this might, and generally well-reviewed and pretty spot on location-wise

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g662629-d2836…

Some have liked this one a lot, others not so much, but worth a scan through reviews - maybe room-dependent, see room tips

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189458-d6554…

I'm not sure that there's anything else that might get near to your description, tbh.

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,822 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: One night stay in corfu town

Hi check out booking.com. Lots of choice with genuine reviews.

UK and Lefkada
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
69 reviews
3. Re: One night stay in corfu town

I can personally recommend the Bella Venezia, the first link that twixthepennines suggested above. If there's no availability showing on booking.com try the hotel's own website http://www.bellaveneziahotel.com/ as they often don't give rooms to booking.com until closer to the time. Not the cheapest option in town, but we love it, very friendly people, a delightful garden for breakfast, quiet but only a couple of minutes' walk from restaurants, the waterfront, and the Liston area. If this one isn't for you, I'd definitely try to find something in the same part of town as you can easily walk to all the sights and even swim from a tiny beach 3-4 mins' walk away from the hotel.

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,108 posts
119 reviews
4. Re: One night stay in corfu town

We stayed recently at Alexandropoulis, overlooking the port and right on the edge of the old town. It was excellent and affordable. Many also stay at the Atlantis, opposite the port cafe. For the airport, friends have recommended the Mon Repos at Garitsa - very convenient for the airport.

Steve

Stockport
Level Contributor
1,541 posts
91 reviews
5. Re: One night stay in corfu town

Another thumbs up from me for the BV. We've been staying there for the odd night or two on our way to Paxos every year since 2008. We've also had October and Easter breaks there and this year we'll be staying there for 5 nights before heading over to Paxos. The quiet location is perfect for even a brief exploration of Corfu Town, staff are super-friendly and helpful and the breakfast garden is beautiful. Can't recommend it highly enough!

6. Re: One night stay in corfu town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations