We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champions League final in Corfu Town?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
63 reviews
Champions League final in Corfu Town?

i'm arriving in Corfu town this Saturday, and would like to find a bar to watch the Champions League final. Somewhere with a mixed crowd of local and tourists, and somewhere a (young acting) 50 year old woman will feel comfortable watching the match with a few beers.

Any suggestions? With directions? I'm staying at the Hotel Atlantis.

Antibes...
1 post
1 review
1. Re: Champions League final in Corfu Town?

Let me know if you find somewhere, I'm looking for somewhere to watch the game too. Young looking 35 year old Irish man 😜😜😜

Corfu Town, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
742 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Champions League final in Corfu Town?

there are a couple of cafes 50m to the left of your hotel and I'm sure that they will be watching the game.. It will most probably be in greek though !!!. If you want to hang out with british tourists and watch it in english, then you will have to go all the way to Ipsos or Dassia 13 km from town, where there are some bars with british SkyTV and lots of people gather to watch the game !!

Edited: 06 June 2015, 23:08
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Champions League final in Corfu Town?

I spotted the cafe/bars just along from the Hotel when I headed out for something to eat, so just went back there. Yes it was in Greek but it was a great atmosphere and a memorable night.

4. Re: Champions League final in Corfu Town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations