We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting married

1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
getting married

I want to get married in Corfu, I don't want a beach, I would like a nice clean white chapel oron a bridge over the water I want a nice quiet beautiful one with my family and nice scenery that go with it for the photos

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Patras, Greece
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting married

Good Eveing OlesleyO

You will certainly need a professional Wedding Planner. Don't even think about DIY - the risks are far too great and the paperwork too complicated. It will be a Civil Wedding unless one of you is Greek Orthodox so I doubt if you can use an Orhtodox church or chapel.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: getting married

Hi there, i think your best bet would be to visit Corfu and have a look round, there are various resorts that have white chapels that you can get married in front of (not inside) unless as Colin says you are Greek Orthadox, then you should employ a local wedding planner,please don't be tempted by the tour operators might seem cheap but then they add all there extras on top plus you can't book or find out your date until the season begins leaving less time to plan everything, wedding planners can book your exact date and time usually the year before then give you all the info and help with planning your dream wedding, ps i did it last year in Rhodes.

Good luck and any more info just ask,

maria x

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Rhodes
Rhodes
Dodecanese, Greece
3. Re: getting married

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations