We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corfu Palace Smoking Policy.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
35 reviews
Corfu Palace Smoking Policy.

Booking a few days stay here June 2015, wife enjoys a cigarette with a drink,can she smoke on the room balcony or on the outside terrace ?, thank you for any replies folks.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: Corfu Palace Smoking Policy.

We stayed there last month. They don't provide ash trays in the room not do they have no smoking signs all over the place. I never smoke in the room even if ash trays are provided as I understand how difficult it is to get rid of the smell of smoke from the room if you do. I do use the balcony though and did so without complaint from anyone at the hotel. The public rooms in the hotel are no smoking but the pool bar area and terrace is equipped with ash trays which are emptied regularly by the staff.

This sort of policy is the norm in Greece. Inside no but outside yes.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Corfu Palace Smoking Policy.

Thank you Peter.

3. Re: Corfu Palace Smoking Policy.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations