We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me find the cafe/snack bar I left my camera in

York, England
1 post
Please help me find the cafe/snack bar I left my camera in

Hi I stupidly left my camera in a cafe today in corfu town and didn't realise until I got to ag gordios. I don't know the name of the place and didn't pick my receipt. Does anyone know the name based on the description below.

You can enter from 2 streets, from the larger street as you enter you are faced with a bar/kitchen area, behind that was a big Blackboard with the menu on it. We just had a coffee but most people were eating stuffed pita with chicken and chips in served as a cone. The food didn't come on plates it came on rectangular cardboard trays.

Hopefully someone will recognise this place and give me the name. I can then ring them to see if they have got my camera, it's our last day tomorrow so don't want a wasted journey. Thanks in anticipation.

Paul

Nr Llangollen
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Please help me find the cafe/snack bar I left my camera in

Currently in Corfu Town 'till Monday PM. If you could remember any more information - was it in the Old Town, near the Port etc, I can see if it's there and at least bring it back to the UK. I live near Wrexham.

2. Re: Please help me find the cafe/snack bar I left my camera in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations