We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bella Venezzia and Corfu HOLIDAY Palace in Corfu Town

Manchester
Level Contributor
149 posts
86 reviews
Bella Venezzia and Corfu HOLIDAY Palace in Corfu Town

I am a little confused thanks to all these Palace Hotels in the town.

Please can someone help me identify them on the map? How far apart are they?

How far apart are Corfu Holiday Palace and Bella Venezzia?

Is it possible to walk into town from the hotels? If so, what is the walk like and how long does it take?

How far are they from the beach?

There is no scale on the maps and it is hard to decide where to stay. All three hotels look pretty close together on a crescent but I want to be sure that I am not mixing up hotels before I book.

Thank you

uk
Level Contributor
171 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Bella Venezzia and Corfu HOLIDAY Palace in Corfu Town

Try map view. At www.booking.com

England
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Bella Venezzia and Corfu HOLIDAY Palace in Corfu Town

The corfu holiday palace is a fair walk from town but there is a bus stop nearby. The corfu palace hotel further along the promenade is closer and you can easily walk into town which is a 10 minute walk if that. Not sure about the other hotel you mention but i think that is more in the town itself so you wont get sea views. Enjoy.

3. Re: Bella Venezzia and Corfu HOLIDAY Palace in Corfu Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations