We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinking water - Corfu Palace hotel

Finland
Level Contributor
35 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Drinking water - Corfu Palace hotel

This question might sound silly, but as travelling first time to Corfu, I am wondering about drinking water. I have understood that a tap water can be used but it would be better to drink bottled water?

We are staying in Corfu town in Corfu palace hotel and would like to know what is the easiest way to get water to the hotel. Is there a supermarket nearby, in a short walking distance or how should we get it? I am travelling with my old mother and we are staying a week, so it'll be some liters we need to drink and me carrying water alone...in July heat... Kindly help if you have any good suggestions. How do you do it there?

Thank you!

1. Re: Drinking water - Corfu Palace hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 10:50
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations