We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mon repos beach corfu.

bolton
Level Contributor
58 posts
93 reviews
Mon repos beach corfu.

I have been told that the mon repos beach in corfu is proberly the nearest to the cruise port (a 15 min walk) as anyone been on this beach and what are the facilities ? Would I be busy in July in the morning.

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
302 posts
286 reviews
1. Re: Mon repos beach corfu.

Sorry to say it isn't anything like a 15 minute walk. It will take you a lot longer. Probably around 17 to 20e in a taxi. However you could get the Port shuttle bus into San Rocco Sq and then the blue bus to Kanoni, getting off near the end of Garitsa Bay before the bus does the Kanoni loop and walking for 7/10 mins across to the entrance of Mon Repos beach. If you stay on the bus it will once having gone around Kanoni take you past the Mon Repos beach entrance. Some folks (more notably greeks) stay on the walkway facing the sea outside the Mon Repos Palace Hotel and swim off of the rocks. There is a small entrance fee to the Mon Repos park and beach, with a taverna and beach shades and loungers. If you are here over a weekend the beach area can get quite busy from early on.

bolton
Level Contributor
58 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Mon repos beach corfu.

Hi thanks. We are here only for a few hours as we are on a cruise. This was something that someone surgested. Do you know of any other beach we could go to that's not that far?

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
302 posts
286 reviews
3. Re: Mon repos beach corfu.

Hi Gaynor

If you send me a private message giving arrival at quayside time and departure time can advise a wee bit better. Also please note some of the cruise vessels also do a "ship to shore tender system" rather than tieing up at the quayside which can reduce available times.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
90 posts
4. Re: Mon repos beach corfu.

Hi, I have the whole morning in Vorfu and would like tonead for a good beach...any suggestions by taxi or my shuttle bus?

Thankypu very much in advance!

Carlotta

5. Re: Mon repos beach corfu.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations