We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good tour to hire for paleokastritsa

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
good tour to hire for paleokastritsa

Our cruise ship will arrive in Corfu 8 am - 3pm. Am trying to decide if to to the cruise excursion or find a tour on my own. I would take the bus, but we have a limited time, and I want to go to Paleokastritsa. Would like to stop at the beach there if possible.. any info would help... thanks, Michelle

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Paleokastritsa
Paleokastritsa
Corfu, Greece
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good tour to hire for paleokastritsa

If iy was me I would take a taxi, they can take 4 people to keep the cost down, takes about 45 mins and cost would be in the region of 40 Euros. Reckon you could be there by 9-9.15am and I would leave at 1.00pm to get back to the ship by 2ish. Paleo is very beautiful, take a boat trip into the caves, have an early lunch and enjoy your trip!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good tour to hire for paleokastritsa

thank you ziggy - this is a great suggestion, sicne the bus can take up alot of time. My first option is to find 2 other passengers and doing a private taxi tour for about four hours. (I read some good recommendations on this site). This would be ideal, becuase we could get few sites squeezed as well. IF this doesnt work out, then we might go with your suggestion of just taking the taxi to Paleo :)

3. Re: good tour to hire for paleokastritsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town