We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

organic food in Corfu

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
26 posts
organic food in Corfu

Hi,

I plan to get to Corfu in June.

Can you help me find a store, supermarket, market... where they sell organic food: fresh vegetables and fruits (like oranges, apricots, avocado...).

In case I cannot find them I'll be starving...:)

Thank you for relying me.

Elena

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
119 reviews
102 helpful votes
1. Re: organic food in Corfu

Many supermarkets now sell 'bio' or vegetarian products now, but 'organic' is less of an issue here because so much of the produce here is locally grown and naturally organic. This may be different in Corfu Town where turnover is greater, but you will find vegetable shops proudly declaring 'Grown in Corfu.' If in doubt - ask.

Steve

Pelekas
Level Contributor
172 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: organic food in Corfu

There is an organic grocers and butchers opposite the entrance to the bus sation, two thirds of the way down the hill from San Rocco to the New Port.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
26 posts
3. Re: organic food in Corfu

Thank you for your information :)

Sincerely,

Elena

4. Re: organic food in Corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations