We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning from Paxos - last day in Corfu town

midlands
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Returning from Paxos - last day in Corfu town

Hi, I'm going to Paxos next week with Olympic hols and I'm under the impression that on the return trip to Corfu we are to be left to our own devices in Corfu town for the day to await flights home later in the evening. I do like Corfu town and have seen all the sights but just fancy soaking up the sun for the last few hours, especially as the holiday will actually only be 5 days in Paxos due to flight and ferry times. Does anyone know of a hotel with a decent swimming pool where I could lounge about for the day and maybe pay for a room to use to freshen up etc? Also any advice from anyone already having done this trip would be great. Thanks, arandas.

1. Re: Returning from Paxos - last day in Corfu town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 02:49
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations