We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) from Corfu Town

Bromley, Kent UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
318 reviews
How to get to Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) from Corfu Town

Can anyone tell me how we can get from Corfu Town to Pontikonissi? Is the only way a taxi?

Thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: How to get to Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) from Corfu Town

From the Town take the number 2 bus to Kanoni which sits above the runway.Walk down the steps and take the litle boat to the island. If you are south of the town get a bus to perama and walk across the causeway.

Bromley, Kent UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
318 reviews
2. Re: How to get to Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) from Corfu Town

Thank you very much for the information. I'm looking forward to the trip.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: How to get to Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) from Corfu Town

Your welcome, try to go Monday or Friday when the airport is busy, great fun standing on the causeway watching the planes scream over your head.

mancheser england
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: How to get to Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) from Corfu Town

We are stopping in Perama end of August at the Sentido Aeolos Beach Resort - can you please tell me how long the causeway is to walk to the island thank you

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: How to get to Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) from Corfu Town

I've passed your hotel on numerous occasions and you are only 5 mins from the steps that lead done to the causeway, cant remember if its left or right , hotel will sort you out.

6. Re: How to get to Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) from Corfu Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2011, 12:47
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations