We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corfu Town Restaurants

Barnsley UK
Level Contributor
164 posts
19 reviews
Corfu Town Restaurants

What are the best restaurants around the old town? We like traditional Greek food and especially sea food. We will also travel for something special. Thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Corfu Town Restaurants

Ok going to give you 2, one a popular local Taverna the other a bit pricey but excellent. 1st is Khrysi near the Liston, great food and full of locals. I've only been once to the Venitian Well but if you can find it its well worth it.

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
176 reviews
2. Re: Corfu Town Restaurants

I will second Khryssi - really lovely. Another one, which was closed when we tried in April, is Rouvas. I haven't been, but everyone talks about it for good traditional food. With Marks and Spencer on your left, take the side road before M&S, and it is up there on the right.

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
3. Re: Corfu Town Restaurants

Hello,2 I've been 2 are: En Plo nr old town situated right behind Palace of St Michael & St George right by sea and Pizza Pete (its greek despite its name).This is set on venetian wall following pavement round 2 Corfu old port.Both serve greek cuisine,seafood n much more.They also both hav g8t views over sea n harbour n are popular with locals.....

4. Re: Corfu Town Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2012, 18:15
West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
176 reviews
5. Re: Corfu Town Restaurants

If only I had had your recommendations magdalenaleankins, when I was stranded in April - we didn't go to any of these and they sound wonderful.

6. Re: Corfu Town Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2010, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations