We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

California
Level Contributor
175 posts
13 reviews
Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

I was told I could take a ferry from Corfu to Igoumenitsa and from there catch a ferry to Kefelonia,since then I was told that was not true..How can I get from Corfu to Kefelonia I need to leave Aug 28 Help

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

Hi there,a few sites u cud try are:

www.ferries.gr or www.agni.gr.From what I can gather getting 2 Kefalonia from Corfu isn't easy.Apparently its easier 2 get 2 Albania....U may hav 2 go 2 Lefkas first from Corfu then travel on2 Kefalonia.Olympic airways do fly from Corfu airport 2 Kefa...but obvs b alot dearer than ferry,especially when date ur travelling is high hol season.Sorry no this isn't much help,but hope u get there in the end.Just trawl the internet n c what u can find.U may even get a cheap flite if u look at different sites.Goodl luck......

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

The easiest way is the ferry from Corfu across to Igoumenitsa, drive down to Vassilikos or Nidri on Lefkada, ferry across to Fiscardo, Kefalonia. The timings of the ferrys means that you generally need to allow a day each way for travelling however the drive between ferries makes it worth it!

California
Level Contributor
175 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

thank you

California
Level Contributor
175 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

thank you

bristol
Level Contributor
913 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

I am not sure but you may be able to ferry to Zante and from there to Kephalonia

California
Level Contributor
175 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

thanks and I have family in Zante ...Perfect

7. Re: Ferry to Kefelonia from Corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2010, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations