We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry service/laundromat

uk
2 posts
Laundry service/laundromat

Please can anyone tell me if there is a laundromat in Corfu town or someone offering a laundry service? There is one in Gouvia marina but it is extremely expensive. Thank you.

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
176 reviews
1. Re: Laundry service/laundromat

There is a laundry shop near the hospital - one of the side streets opposite, at the hospital end of the road. We used it when we got stuck in the ash cloud - expensive but all freshly washed and pressed, next day service.

Apparently there is a self-service one somewhere on the stretch opposite the customs house at the port. We drove down that stretch but couldn't see it!

uk
2 posts
2. Re: Laundry service/laundromat

Thankyou, I'll check it out. I am surprised not to have seen any laundromats anywhere- I guess all the Corfiots must have washing machines!

3. Re: Laundry service/laundromat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2010, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations