We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corfu/Santorini flights

New Jersey
9 posts
Save Topic
Corfu/Santorini flights

Hello - I will be in Corfu in mid August (arriving via ferry from Albania) Ideally we want to go to Santorini..is the best option to fly into athens first then take a connecting flight from Santorini? or are there ferries that operate from corfu to santorini? Tryin to find the quickest way to Santorini. Thank you.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corfu/Santorini flights

Hey and welcome ags1975:-) No ferry service connecting the 2 since Corfu is in the Ionian Sea and Santorini in the Aegean..quite a distance going around;-) Quickest is a flight to Athens from Corfu (barely half an hour flight) and out again from Athens to Santorini (about 45 min)! All schedules aren't out yet, but keep an eye out on www.aegeanairlines.com/ and olympicair.gr/ Sign up for their email alerts now..and if you stick to one airline on the connection, you'll get your luggage transferred through making it more convenient! Have fun and EnjoY!

New Jersey
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Corfu/Santorini flights

Litsa...thank you!!! I'm trying to determine if I can actually take a ferry into Corfu/Old town from Saranda & perhaps take a flight that same day out to a minimum of Athens....do you think that is possible? How far is the airport from the ferry port? Is it reachable by taxi? Thank you!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corfu/Santorini flights

Hey again..and my pleasure:-) Wish I could help..It's been a while since I was on Corfu..we ferried in from Italy and spent around 4 days at Ipsos beach..then flew to Athens as well..don't remember distances but am sure someone in the know will kick in here for you..as far as ferries coming in from Albania..no clue! I thought it was an easy run up the coast as I was trying to get to Dubrovnik myself in Sept..too complicated..ended up flying..lol! Keep enjoyin'!

4. Re: Corfu/Santorini flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2010, 12:48
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations