We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

penrith cumbria
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
weather

hi i have just booked to go to hotel corfu palace from the 6th sept to the 17th sept and just wanted to know if the weather is still hot abit worried if it is rainy season and want to know if i should change my destination only going to sunbathe and would be very dissapointed if it rained , would be grateful if anybody can advise me thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

You should be fine, shame you are just going to sun bathe hire a car and see the island otherwise you could be anywhere!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,324 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

September? Like, next year?

If you mean November, I'd change your destination pronto. Probably to somewhere like Cyprus or Egypt.

Here's the weather forecast for Corfu town over the next few days: http://www.meteo.gr/cf.asp?city_id=5

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Corfu Town
Corfu Town
Corfu, Greece
penrith cumbria
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

sorry i didnt say that properly, we will be sight seeing as well, we do like to explore and chose corfu because it looks a beautiful island. as i work outside 12 hours a day in this rainy and windy climate i do like to feel the sun on my back thanks for your help.

4. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2010, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town