We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local buses

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Local buses

Hi

After reading somexreviews of a few attracts, museums and a monastery etc, it seems that a lot of places are easy to get to using the local buses.

My quest is, are there any cheaper weekly bus tickets, or tourist travel cards?

4 replies to this topic
Northumberland...
Level Contributor
538 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local buses

Hi, I know you can buy a day ticket for 5 euros if thats any help, you can get them at the ticket office in San Rocco square, where the blue local buses leave from.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local buses

Hi thanks, I was just wondering if they did like a weekly saver ticket or something.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local buses

Ticket Offers

DAY TICKET: 5, 00 €

The ticket is valid for one day starting from the date of its first cancellation aboard. It offers unlimited rides for all destinations.

10 TICKETS + 1 FREE TICKET

When you buy 10 tickets you can have one free ticket. This offer is purchased from the ticket office located in San Rocco square.

Monthly unlimited ride cards

The monthly unlimited ride cards are issued by Corfu City Bus S.A. for all passengers.

The cards are divided into two zones for ordinary tickets and into one zone for reduced tickets.

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Local buses

Thank you very much, for your help I didn't realise a single ticket could be used all day. I thought they were for just one journey.

Reply to: Local buses
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town