We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local buses

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
140 reviews
Local buses

Hi

After reading somexreviews of a few attracts, museums and a monastery etc, it seems that a lot of places are easy to get to using the local buses.

My quest is, are there any cheaper weekly bus tickets, or tourist travel cards?

Amble, United...
Level Contributor
602 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Local buses

Hi, I know you can buy a day ticket for 5 euros if thats any help, you can get them at the ticket office in San Rocco square, where the blue local buses leave from.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
140 reviews
2. Re: Local buses

Hi thanks, I was just wondering if they did like a weekly saver ticket or something.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
316 posts
68 reviews
3. Re: Local buses

Ticket Offers

DAY TICKET: 5, 00 €

The ticket is valid for one day starting from the date of its first cancellation aboard. It offers unlimited rides for all destinations.

10 TICKETS + 1 FREE TICKET

When you buy 10 tickets you can have one free ticket. This offer is purchased from the ticket office located in San Rocco square.

Monthly unlimited ride cards

The monthly unlimited ride cards are issued by Corfu City Bus S.A. for all passengers.

The cards are divided into two zones for ordinary tickets and into one zone for reduced tickets.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
140 reviews
4. Re: Local buses

Thank you very much, for your help I didn't realise a single ticket could be used all day. I thought they were for just one journey.

5. Re: Local buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2018, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations