We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry schedule

Southbury
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Ferry schedule

Where can I find the ferry schedule for this September Igoumenitsa to Corfu?

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: Ferry schedule

I think the schedules currently published only cover the period up to the end of August. There will be a few that are dropped in September, but not many. Just turn up at the port and you never have to wait long unless it’s the middle of the night.

Steve

Southbury
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Ferry schedule

Thank you. We can purchase tickets at port?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14,066 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Ferry schedule

Just turn up at the ticket Kiosk or whatever and buy a ticket for the next available ferry. They are frequent no need for a timetable.

Boston...
Level Contributor
462 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Ferry schedule

Hi! Could you tell me if there are ferries from Corfu to Kefallonia? I'm having trouble finding any schedules for this!

Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Ferry schedule

Cathy T: here you can find the current Corfu-Igoumenitsa schedule to get an idea of the frequency. As Steve says, it will likely be similar in September:

vrisko.gr/en/…

Northshorerobin, the same site lists Sami, Kefalonia as a possible destination from Corfu, but no specific crossings. There may be ferries in the high season (I've heard of them twice a week in the past) but maybe not in September. You could try checking the vrisko site from time to time. Otherwise you'd have to go to Igoumenitsa and drive or take a bus to a port on the mainland, such as Kyllini, that has a ferry to Kefalonia.

Boston...
Level Contributor
462 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Ferry schedule

Thank you Smart 30!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
7. Re: Ferry schedule

Hello

I was wondering if you knew how much the ferry fare is between Corfu and igoimenitsa and how long the crossing is?

Thank you :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Ferry schedule

If memory serves, last summer we paid about 60 euros for a car and two passengers, return. I think you get a better price if you go both ways with the same shipping company. Most crossings take about an hour and a half, some a bit longer.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
9. Re: Ferry schedule

Thanks for this.

We'll be on foot so hopefully that will bring the price down quite a bit

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,822 posts
35 reviews
10. Re: Ferry schedule

We paid €22 return for 2 foot passengers last year using the same ferry company and the journey takes 2 hours one way

Get answers to your questions about Corfu Town
Recent Conversations