We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please some questions

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Please some questions

Hello

On June 13 we are a couple of friends come to the island of Mykonos

I asked questions on the forum and did not answer me then I ask again

What occupancy (amount of people / tourists) in mid-June?

What price entry to clubs if any?

About the gay community (I have no problem with them) is the island most tourists are gay? Or there's a lot of tourists straight?

We took a deal at PETINAROS HOTRL anyone know??

Thanks to all who help

Edited: 18 March 2012, 19:29
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please some questions

Mykonos should be getting busier by the middle ofJune but won't be like August. It's a good time to go and the weather will be hotting up. Maybe you'll catch the flowers out still. It gets busier when cruise ships come in but that varies from day to day. You don't have to pay to get into many of the clubs and bars but the drinks can be expensive in them. Best to have a few drinks at the top of the town and then you don't need to spend so much on th drinks in the trendier paces near the waterfront.

There are always many different types of people visiting Mykonos which makes it so unique and rather special. It is a very tolerant place with many visitors from all over the world both old and young, gay bi and straight. I would guess that straight people outnumber gay folks a long way but having said that it is a favourite place for gay folks to go for holidays.

Sorry I don't know anything about the hotel you are staying at. Enjoy your holiday-you arrive the day I leave. It's a staggeringly beautiful place that draws many of us back year after year..

2. Re: Please some questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2013, 14:56
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos Town
Recent Conversations