We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kraken/Spiced Rum?

West Brom
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Kraken/Spiced Rum?

Just wondering, is Kraken black spiced rum available to buy in Costa Adeje/Los Cristianos? Or ordinary golden spiced rum? We can take a couple of bottles with us if needs be from duty free, but won’t bother if it’s easy enough to buy over there.

Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
1 post
1. Re: Kraken/Spiced Rum?

Kraken,Myers,Captain Morgan plus all the other rums can be bought in most Spanish style stores cerca 15 euro per litre "Spanish Style" is the actual shop name, enjoy your therapy.

West Brom
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Kraken/Spiced Rum?

Thanks. It’s our drink of choice so might as well drink what we like. It’s not therapy, just like to enjoy a decent drink on our balcony, if we feel like it. In Corfu recently there wasn’t much in the way of rum, although gin was everywhere. I don’t like gin though.

If it’s only 15€ or so over there that’s cheap compared to UK prices, but price isn’t really an issue, I’d rather pay more for something decent than buy cheapo stuff that tastes like petrol ends up being thrown away.

West Brom
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Kraken/Spiced Rum?

Thanks. It’s our drink of choice so might as well drink what we like. It’s not therapy, just like to enjoy a decent drink on our balcony, if we feel like it. In Corfu recently there wasn’t much in the way of rum, although gin was everywhere. I don’t like gin though.

If it’s only 15€ or so over there that’s cheap compared to UK prices, but price isn’t really an issue, I’d rather pay more for something decent than buy cheapo stuff that tastes like petrol ends up being thrown away.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
802 posts
62 reviews
4. Re: Kraken/Spiced Rum?

Wendy I think the therapy remark refers to a bar in Castries St Luciia called The rum therapy and treatment centre ,it's world famous with cruisers

Reply to: Kraken/Spiced Rum?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje