We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Garden Villas

Oxfordshire, United...
3 posts
Royal Garden Villas

I have been tempted by these Villas a number of times and have now gone ahead and booked for a major anniversary. I have seen comments from a number of people in reviews that the entrance is quite hard to find; as we'll be in a hire car we won't have a taxi driver's insight. I've even looked on Google Maps with Street View and can't see an entrance. Can anyone help please?

3 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
12,282 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Royal Garden Villas

where are they located ?

north west england
Level Contributor
4,264 posts
561 reviews
2. Re: Royal Garden Villas

I've also had a look on Streetview and there's an entrance on Calle Alcojora (which is it's registered address).

It's a bit odd as it's only a small entrance (although signposted) and it looks as though the car park is on the other side of the road.

Makes me wonder if the villas are on both sides of the road and the main reception entrance is on the car park side.

Suggest an email to them asking for detailed directions.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
774 posts
3. Re: Royal Garden Villas

The car park that Harters refers too is the Costa Adeje Golf Club .

Royal Gardens is across the road easily seen as an hotel goes but the parking access is at the end of the block and a little bit hidden.

Leaving the TF 1 at Junction 79 signposts are very well placed to guide one to the Royal.

All part of the adventure of holidaying in Tenerife.

Good luck

Reply to: Royal Garden Villas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje
Recent Conversations