We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian/steak

7 posts
Save Topic
Indian/steak

Hi all any suggestions for an Indian restaurant that serves curries as well as steak, chicken or normal food as my OH would put it. He hates curry & I love it so looking for best of both worlds.

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian/steak

there was an indian Italian combo place (not sure if there still is) down across from Lani's that had both indian and Italian food on the menu so was great for us (curries) and the kids (pasta).... I'll post back once I find out the name.

edit - was trattoria masala but seems to have moved. Can't vouch for new place but reviews are here -

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Rev…

Edited: 06 June 2018, 20:18
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
4,200 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian/steak

It’s just around the corner from where it was , on Calle Chalana , about 100 yards walk , more or less next to the Mucky Duck pub , you could try The Himalaya , brilliant little curry house , they have a menu outside

The Italian Curry place is closed , as has 2 other restaurants , they are owned by Lani’s , or they have the lease , I’m told they are knocking them all down to extend Lani’s

Edited: 06 June 2018, 21:34
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian/steak

At Farionnes end of strip is Mumbai masala which does excellent curries. Next door is High Life which sells steaks, pizza, fish etc. You can order from either menu as under same management.

Reply to: Indian/steak
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen