We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunway Lagoon or Genting Highland Theme Park

Kuwait
7 posts
1 review
Sunway Lagoon or Genting Highland Theme Park

I am thinking of either going to Sunway lagoon or to Genting Highland theme park. Or are they both different in their own way and should i consider going to both of them.

Kindly advice

Sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Sunway Lagoon or Genting Highland Theme Park

Hello,

Our family stayed at the Sunway Resort last weekend and spent a day at the Theme Park. Our Children are 5 and 7 and this was there first experience of a theme park, they had a fantastic time and didn't want to leave. My husband and myself thought it was ok, we have been to better in Australia.

The resort was unbelievable, would definately stay at the Sunway again.

Overall we had a great time and will probably use this as a stopover again on our next trip.

Sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Sunway Lagoon or Genting Highland Theme Park

Hello,

Our family stayed at the Sunway Resort last weekend and spent a day at the Theme Park. Our Children are 5 and 7 and this was there first experience of a theme park, they had a fantastic time and didn't want to leave. My husband and myself thought it was ok, we have been to better in Australia.

The resort was unbelievable, would definately stay at the Sunway again.

Overall we had a great time and will probably use this as a stopover again on our next trip.

Kuwait
7 posts
1 review
3. Re: Sunway Lagoon or Genting Highland Theme Park

I am really sorry but i was not clear in my post. I was trying to compare between sunway lagoon theme park in Kuala Lumpur and Genting Highlands theme park.

Please could anyone advice.

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
1 review
4. Re: Sunway Lagoon or Genting Highland Theme Park

Does anyone know hoe to travel from Sunway Pyramid Hotel to Gentings Highland?

5. Re: Sunway Lagoon or Genting Highland Theme Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 16:46
Get answers to your questions about Genting Highlands