We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

New delhi
4 posts
Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

Need some advice on the cheapest way to reach Genting highland from Kuala lumpure Airport.

Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
67 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

i know bus service from lcct to genting for rm35 per pax one way for 2.5 hours drive. i guess there must be similar service from klia to genting but im not sure. u need to make enquiry at klia bus station. otherwise u need to take shuttle from klia to lcct in order to catch this bus. fyi klia and lcct are 2 different airports with common airstrip. one is home for malaysia airlines, the latter is home to airasia. quite a distant apart. not walkable. i hope this info helps.

New delhi
4 posts
2. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

Thank you so much...

We are traveling by Airasia only.. I hope we can get some bus serivce directly to Genting. Can we also have option to get shared taxi to Genting? We have group of 8 people. I hope the single taxi would cost us less than bus.

Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
67 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

yes there are plenty of taxis at the arrival hall. for 8 of u, u need 2 taxis at least. there are limos also for more comfort. i dont know the rate to genting but must be pretty std. purchase taxi coupon from taxi counter. try reach before midnite as taxi charges double btwn midnite to 6 am.

New delhi
4 posts
4. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

Thank you so much.. it will really help....

Osaka, Japan
Level Contributor
174 posts
55 reviews
5. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

Airasia arrived at LCCT. Aerobus from LCCT to Genting Highland cost about RM35 per pax. or you may take a bus which cost RM9 to KL Sentral and catch a buss from KL Sentral to Genting Highland at RM8.30 per pax.

Ahmedabad, India
1 post
6. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

We are 5 pax, arriving KLIA at 12 noon. We want to travel from KLAI to First World Hotel, Genting Highlands. Please suggest cheapest and fastest mode of travel with cost per pax. Email : bmpaliwal@hotmail.com

7. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 00:05
Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
67 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

Fastest way is by taxi directly from lcct. For 5 paxs u need van. Fares from lcct to genting, fares are controlled by board and standard. Make sure you buy tickets from taxi/bus counters near arrival hall. Never buy from touts outside arrival hall.

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,915 posts
69 reviews
9. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

Check the official website for various transport options -

www.rwgenting.com

kolkata
6 posts
10. Re: Express Bus Service from Kuala lumpure Airport to Genting Hi

Dear all,

I want to go to genting from KL sentral and like to know whether there is any bus service which can take us direct to the First World hotel. Since I have height phobia I cannot avail the cable car. Plz advise.