We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From KLIA to Genting by bus

Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
From KLIA to Genting by bus

Hi can I have any advice on getting from KLIA to Genting? Do I need to go KL Sentral to get bus? Or elsewhere? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From KLIA to Genting by bus

In addition, if i travel from LCCT, what will be the possible ways to get to genting?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,283 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From KLIA to Genting by bus

What time are you arriving at LCCT?

You can get to Genting from LCCT directly via SkyVans --> dynamicpackages.biz/package/…

Another way is take a taxi from LCCT to KL Sentral and take the Genting Express Bus from there --> rwgenting.com/en/…express_bus.htm

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From KLIA to Genting by bus

there is NO NEED to take a taxi from the airports to KL Sentral just to get the bus. You can take a cab directly from LCCT/KLIA to genting for RM217.20 budget cab one way. There is no direct bus from KLIA or LCCT to genting highlands. You have to take a bus to KL Sentral or Bukit jalil to get the genting bus.

4. Re: From KLIA to Genting by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2011, 10:47