We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family vacation

Kuala Lumpur...
6 posts
Save Topic
Family vacation

if u want a family vacation other than genting, you can try go to a famosa..its ok..i just went there.but i think outdoor park at genting is better than a famosa..but a famosa u can have a night at cowboy town,u can see firework,animal show,u can go to monkey island.u can ride a truck to go inside safari(all animal inside were release from their cage), much2 more..the best thing at a famosa is safari park..i love it..at genting i love outdoor park..best..;-D

1. Re: Family vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 20:47