We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I check in early into Resort hotel

india
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can I check in early into Resort hotel

Can I check in early into Resort hotel at around 11am?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I check in early into Resort hotel

Hi, could try your luck, as this really depends on the season of your visit,and room availability,as Genting Highlands is very popular,particularly if there is a concert by a famous singer/pianist etc.and during school holidays or long public holidays.

Well, the ever popular French pianist,Richard Clayderman is also perfoming over at Genting,on 21/12/07.

When is your date of arrival at Genting?

india
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I check in early into Resort hotel

I am arriving at KL on the 14th of Jan which is a Monday.Do you think I will have any trouble then?My flight arrives at KLIA at 07:20am.I guess it will take me about 3 hrs to reach the Resort Hotel.

Melaka, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I check in early into Resort hotel

Hi saumya,

Malaysian hotels are usually very relaxed about early check in. If the room is ready, they will let you go in. Otherwise, leave your luggage at baggage room and have lunch.

4. Re: Can I check in early into Resort hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 16:49