We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

difference between rose hall beach and rose hall suites

england
Level Contributor
239 posts
22 reviews
difference between rose hall beach and rose hall suites

hi all

am thinking of booking a holiday here for next year can someone tell me what the difference is between these two as their is a price difference (a small one) and whether its worth paying the higher price at the rose hall suites? also feedback from anyone who has stayed at these hotels. ive stayed in iberostar hotels 3 times in the dom rep but fancy a change

many thanks

Calgary
Level Contributor
14 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: difference between rose hall beach and rose hall suites

there is another thread on this in the forum, but I think it is totally worth the extra money - was there in Feb 2009.

Toronto
10 posts
2. Re: difference between rose hall beach and rose hall suites

We were booked for the beaches and our entire bus got upgraded to the suites. I know with the suites you get a la carte and room service included. We didn't use any of the water sports activities so I am not sure of the options. Both hotels were beautiful. The steakhouse at the beaches is a buffet during the day which is great the food was amazing. If you book at the Suites you can use the beaches. The service from the staff, the nightly entertainment, the food and the atmosphere were great at the suites so I am sure the beaches would not disappoint either.

england
Level Contributor
239 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: difference between rose hall beach and rose hall suites

hi

thank you both for replying ive booked i booked the suites in the end, glad i did because the follwing day the price increased by £450 !!

cant wait to go!

4. Re: difference between rose hall beach and rose hall suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Rose Hall