We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids activities

North Bellmore, New...
4 posts
Kids activities

Hi everyone! Going to Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in a few weeks with my family. My boys are nine and 11. I am looking for specific information on the kids club/activities. What is offered for them?

For the beach/pool, does the resort supply beach balls, floats etc, or should we bring some? The same with snorkeling equipment...

Any tips (general) on what to bring /or not to bring?

(Water shoes, etc, towels ...)

What is the attire like in the restaurants?

Thank you!!!

4 replies to this topic
Minnesota
Level Contributor
543 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Kids activities

We stayed at the Zilara side this past Feb. and walked over to the Ziva side several times. Since we did not have children along we did not focus on what was offered for the kids but the Ziva pool was very active with kids having fun. Not to sure about snorkeling due to the issue that you do not have good access to the ocean other than the area for swimming which is partially surrounded by a rock wall and when we were there it was a bit rough with waves. Go on YouTube and look up videos of the resort and you will have a better understanding of the beach / ocean area. If you have extra room to bring along snorkel gear then fine. Water shoes for the beach would be nice but towels are provided. Pack some sunscreen since it is costly at the resort. If you run out of sunscreen, ask the attendants at the towel stand if they have some left by others. Restaurants are casual dress except for the French restaurant. Of course, no swim suits and wet clothing in the restaurants. The staff all offered very good service at all locations. Perhaps others will help you with the kids club question or you can phone the resort.

North Bellmore, New...
4 posts
2. Re: Kids activities

Thank you so much for your answers/suggestions!

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
10,083 posts
1 review
3. Re: Kids activities

I'd plan an Excursion to Mystic Mountain where they can go on the bobsled, zipline and take the tram to the top of the mountain. Very fun family Excursion. You could stop at Green Grotto caves on the way back

PEACE!

3 posts
4. Re: Kids activities

https://www.youtube.com/watch…

Reply to: Kids activities
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rose Hall