We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nainital in December

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nainital in December

Is it advisable to visit Nainital on December-end? I shall be visiting with my Family ( wife and son). I have the following queries.

May I expect snow / snow-fall during that time?

Shall all the point of attractions be available on that time?

What will be the optimum number of days to stay at Nainital for covering the tour?

1. Re: Nainital in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2013, 17:07
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nainital in December

Hi Swekshas

Can you please help us with the important places which can be covered in 3 days, I will be travelling in december end this year.

Thanks,

Akshay

3. Re: Nainital in December

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2013, 17:07
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,895 posts
493 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nainital in December

hi dipankardas...

dec end will be very good time to visit nainital...do carry good woolen for your son too..

day 1 - reach nainital- do local sightseeing like naina lake boating, temple visit, mall road etc

day 2 - other places mentioned by swekshas ji....also include tiffin top and high altitude zoo

day 3 - day trip to naukuchiatal, sat tal, bhimtal, bhowali..

alternate option for day 3 is day trip to mukteshwar via bhowali-ramgarh

chances of snow fall will be less...snow fall time is after mid jan

Nainital, India
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Nainital in December

Normally Nainital is beautiful every time of the year. The snowfall cannot be predicted at this stage due to climate change .from 25 th to 1st Jan. rates are slightly hire then first and second week of December.Three days are sufficient to cover Nainital and around.

Nasik (Nashik...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Nainital in December

hello sir

nainital me december me snow foll hota he kya

nainital dekhane ke liye 3 din kafi hekya

2nd ranikhet me kya he dekhne ke liye kya he

3rd corbett me dekhane ke liye kya he

please gide line

7. Re: Nainital in December

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 11:50