We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rajkot Cricket ticket collection

Vejer de la...
Level Contributor
45 posts
39 reviews
Rajkot Cricket ticket collection

Hello,

I am coming over from England to watch the cricket on November 9th.

I arrive at 7am by train on the day of the game, and have booked tickets on book my show.

Unfortunately, according to their website, the collection points all open at 11am. The cricket starts at 9.30.

Does anyone know if any of these 4 collection points are likely to open earlier?

1 Suryakant Hotel, Gondal Road, Lodhawad Chowk,

Rajkot - 360002, Opposite Kathiawar

Balashra

----

2 Akshar Arts

Shop No 17, 1st Floor, Sadguru

Thirthdham Complex, Raiya Rd,

Raja Nagar, Rajkot,

-------

3 THE FERN

Residency

The Fern Residency,Deluxe Cinema Chowk, Kuvadva Road,Rajkot -

------

4 Deluxe Pan Parlour

Yogi Aanand complex , Kasturba road , Race Course Road, Near lords banquet restaurants Rajkot - 360001.

---------

Any help or local info would be appreciated.

If not, I am not waiting until 11am to get my ticket, I would go to the ground and try and buy another one there for day 1.

Level Contributor
415 posts
1. Re: Rajkot Cricket ticket collection

That's standard operating hours and most fans will have collected their tickets in advance. If it's anything like the t20 world cup, they won't even have a booth at the stadium selling tickets. Even for matches not sold out.

Vejer de la...
Level Contributor
45 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Rajkot Cricket ticket collection

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I thought that would be the case, I will take pot luck at the ground on day 1 and then get my ticket in town at the end of the day.

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Rajkot Cricket ticket collection

Hello,

I tried to book the ticket and this was in the dialogue box before making the payment:

Pickup Tickets from the Box OfficeBox office Pickup Details

Rajkot

Non -Match Day : Online Exchange Counter Start from 30th October onwards

Saurashtra (Khandheri) cricket Association stadium, near south gate 1, Jamnagar (Hwy) Gujarat - 360110.

Time - 10 am to 8pm.

Match Day

Saurashtra (Khandheri) cricket Association stadium, near south gate 1, Jamnagar (Hwy) Gujarat - 360110.

Time - 7 am to 5 pm.

Cardholder should be present with the card used at the time of booking at the counter to collect the tickets.
* In case the card holder is not present, the ticket holder should carry a photocopy of the card along with an authorization letter.

You will receive an e-receipt by email that has to be shown at the counter to collect your actual tickets.

Level Contributor
415 posts
4. Re: Rajkot Cricket ticket collection

Let's hope that works out and you get in on day one.

To follow your train punctuality, go to trains running in India website, you will be able to gauge the reliability of the service your taking, many trains in India have the same delays daily.

Vejer de la...
Level Contributor
45 posts
39 reviews
5. Re: Rajkot Cricket ticket collection

Thanks for the info lads. Extremely helpful.

I will go straight from the station to the hotel to the ground.

6. Re: Rajkot Cricket ticket collection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2018, 20:48