We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can i get the rooms without booking ?

Surat, India
3 posts
Save Topic
can i get the rooms without booking ?

can i get the rooms any time without booking. from 30-10-2011 to 31-10-2011 for one night ?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can i get the rooms without booking ?

Hi Hn_Vyas,

Can you be a bit more specific where exactly you are planning to book a room.

As you can easily avail rooms during this time of the year and as such no bookings would be required.

Surat, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: can i get the rooms without booking ?

we r new for gondal, virpur,were we can stey on night? from 30-10-2011 to 31-10-2011.

Surat, India
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: can i get the rooms without booking ?

thanks, actualy we want to stey in gondal or virpur, which r available, with atteched western type toilet & bathroom.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: can i get the rooms without booking ?

Dear Mr. Vyas,

Hotel Sarovar Portico is located at Limda Chowk, Rajkot which is the city centre. Hope this could be ideal place for your to stay.

For more details on hotel please visit www.sarovarhotels.com or mail your plan at gmrpo@sarovarhotels.com

Regards

Paul

5. Re: can i get the rooms without booking ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2016, 19:45
Get answers to your questions about Rajkot